Fall Product Sale Items
Three ways to participate:
- Magazines, nuts, chocolates and more!
v Take orders and payment up front for:
- Hundreds of magazines (new subscriptions and renewals!)
- Nuts and chocolates in pop top cans, collectable tins and gift boxes.
- Mail-in address booklets
v Complete 11 addresses for family and friends.
v Include a special note on the P.S. line to the person receiving the mailing.
v Two mailings will be sent out using the information and giving the customer an opportunity to support GSMISTS with their magazine orders.
- Online orders and learning activity
v Girls can access the online order program through www.gsmists.org. They will first register and complete the interactive learning activity.
v Girls will provide at least 12 names and email addresses of friends and family who many choose to make their magazine purchases online.
v Two emails will be sent out one week apart. The first goes out immediately upon the completion of the online order program.
v Girls should visit the online order program periodically to watch their sales progress.
v Girls also have the option of signing up to have emails sent to alert them that a magazine order has been placed online.
v Credit for incentives and troop funds are earned for magazine orders placed online by October 28.
v No money to collect! No product to deliver! Easy! Fast! Fun!
Place Troop Order: https://www.ashdonfarmsnute.com
Online Troop Leader training: www.gsmists.org
(Training intended only for seasoned volunteers, not sufficient for new leaders.)
Nut-E Training Manual Guide for navigating the Nut-E program only (has no GSMISTS Sale Info)
Available by logging in to Nut-E > click on Reports > select the 2014 Troop Level Manual.
Online Magazine Sale access: http://girlscouts.qspgao.com/Mists
Ashdon Farms clipar.: https://www.ashdonfarmsnute.com/Reports/ReportsHome.aspx (enhances troop program activities)
Ashdon Farms activities: www.whatcanagirldo.com
Product Nutritional Facts: www.alschutzman.com/gsnutri.php
QSP Customer Service for magazines: 1-800-251-1542 or www.qsp.com
Council Website: www.gsmists.org
How Council Will Communicate with YOU:
- Nut-E Email Blasts: An email sent from Council using the Nut-E contact system. You might receive your first Nut-E email in your spam folder. To make sure you are keeping up-to-date on all Fall Product Sale info, please go to your spam folder and accept Nut-E as a valid Sender.
- Emails: Product Sale staff members may need to communicate to you this way.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN NUT-E AND IS UP-TO-DATE TO RECEIVE ALL FALL PRODUCT SALE COMMUNICATIONS FOR A SMOOTH & SUCCESSFUL SALE!